Nano Digest invites original, well-written and unpublished articles that reflect the writers’ expertise in nanotechnology. We are looking for
- Technical and specialised articles, case-studies, product information, etc.
- If you intend to write for popular columns, general articles should be written in popular style.
- Any sort of plagiarism is not acceptable.
- The length of full-length articles could be around 2500 words. Short Features should be around 800 words.
- The articles should preferably reach us in soft copy (via e-mail or a CD). The text should be in MS Word Format and images in 300 DPI resolution and in JPG format.
- A short note about the writer along with a photo should accompany the article.
- Nano Digest reserves the right to select and publish the articles sent by the writers and could be used in any of sections in the magazine.