Nano Digest invites original, well-written and unpublished articles that reflect the writers' expertise in nanotechnology. We are looking for
- Technical and specialised articles, case-studies, product information, etc.
- If you intend to write for columns and general articles, they should be written in popular style.
- Any sort of plagiarism is not acceptabl.
- The full-length articles could be around 2500 words. Short Features should be around 650 words.
- The articles should preferably reach us in soft copy (via e-mail or a CD). The text should be in MS Word Format and images in 300 DPI resolution and in JPG format.
- A short note about the writer along with a photo should accompany the article.
- Nano Digest reserves the right to select and publish the articles sent by the writers and could be used in any of sections in the magazine.
Send in your articles, write-ups, news, product profiles, etc to [email protected]